This is a super easy, super quick body scrub recipe, that is so simple you can make it while you have your bath running.
It smells absolutely AMAZING and is the prefect autumnal luxury, without costing the earth or being drenched in chemicals.
This recipe will make a 200g Jar so please double it, if you think you’ll need more or want to gift them as Christmas presents.
- 8 oz Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Pumpkin Spice Mix (See below)
- 200 ml Grapeseed Oil
Spice Mix *This recipe is from livewellbakeoften.com*
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
– Mix spices together and store in a clean jar.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix until combined. Then pour into a clean sterilized jar.
– Enjoy –